- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of Oxford, 2024 (expected)
- MSc in Statistics, University of Warwick, 2018
- BSc in Psychlogy, University of Groningen, 2017
- Wise Payements (February to June 2022)
- Core developer of Neural-Lifetimes. This library enables customer transactions prediction for various downstream applications using PyTorch.
- Developed and implemented neural network model on unstructured time-series data.
- Implemented SOTA methods for representation learning based on mutual information. Adapted methods that were only verified on MNIST to real-life data.
- 2021: Oxford Strategy Group Digital
- Senior Consultant
- Developed Machine Learning for financial industry client.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Decision Theory
- Applied Frequentist and Bayesian Modelling
- Time Series
- Bayesian Inference
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Variational Methods
- Bayesian Systems and Statistical Control
- Computer Vision
- FleissKappa a
torchmetrics compatible implementation of FleissKappa.
- FilenameManager a very light-weight Python library that uses configuration parameters to create filenames and can convert filenames to parameters. Useful for saving ML experiment data to disk without database.
- LiteralCopy a simple Python library that takes existing objects in memory and returns a string with the syntax to recreate that object. Supports base Python, NumPy and PyTorch.
Service and leadership
- Created and maintained compute documentation for our research group
- Mentor at Project Access
- Honorary sailing instructor
- Chair of student representation during my undergraduate degree
- Winner of a 2016 transatlantic sailing race on the 52-foot yacht “Bank von Bremen”