I am a PhD student in Machine Learning at the Univeristy of Oxford. Last year, I interned at Wise in London as a Machine Learning Research Scientist.
My PhD research focuses on:
- Medical Machine learning: In particular applications in personalised medicine
- Robustness: Ensuring ML methods predict with certain garuantees and do not fail unpredictedly in safety relevant applications.
- Uncertainty: Getting meaningful uncertainty information from Neural Networks
- Calibration: Matching predictive distributions with probabilities for interpretable and robust machine learning.
- Probabistic Deep Learning: Bayesian Deep Learning, Generative Models
My supervisors are: